About the CSA Program
Spring Creek Garden is offering a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) Program. This program is perfect for those people who do not have time to attend a Farmers Market but are still seeking fresh local produce, business people and seniors who wish to have produce delivered right to their place of work or home, or someone who simply appreciates the convenience and variety this program offers.
This program is offered with a typical Saskatchewan growing season in mind. We hope to provide consumers with 16 weeks of fresh produce, starting late June and running weekly until Thanksgiving. Every week will offer something different as new vegetables come into season. CSA Boxes typically start off with less quantity and selection and then as the season progresses, CSA becomes filled with more variety and quantity! Spring Creek Garden grows over 60 different varieties of produce so you will receive the staples of the garden, potatoes, carrots, peas, beans, but will experience less common types as well, such as, kohlrabi, kale, cauliflower or zucchini.
An example of a Full Box during the middle of August might look like this:
- Baby Potato 3lbs
- Carrots 2lbs
- Romaine Lettuce
- Shelling Peas 2lbs
- Cucumbers 2lbs
- Cauliflower Head
- Dozen Corn Cobs
- Bag of Fresh Dill
Whereas a Single Box might look more like this:
- Baby Potato 1lb
- Romaine Lettuce
- Shelling Peas 1lb
- 3 cobs Corn
Pick your portion size:
- Full Box – feeds approx. 4-6 people/week – $600.00/season
- Regular Box – feeds approx. 2-4 people/week – $395.00/season
- Single Box – catered to senior citizens, college students, etc. – $195.00/season
***Single Box offers small selection of varieties in comparison to the Regular and Full Box.
- Avalon – Melrose Avenue S, 11am-6pm
- Rosewood – Ledingham Drive, 5pm-7pm
- Willowgrove – Lamarsh Lane, 4:30pm-7pm
- Stonebridge – 400 Block Galloway Road, 5pm-7pm
- College Park – Mount Allison Crescent, 4:30-7pm
- Evergreen – Glacial Cove from 4:30pm-7pm
- Forest Grove – 400 Block of 115th Street East, 4pm-6pm
- Richmond Heights – Hazen Street, 11:30am-6pm
- Lawson Heights – Tobin Crescent, 12pm-6pm
- Silverwood Heights – Neusch Way, 12pm-6pm
- Hampton Village – West Hampton Blvd., 1:30pm-6pm
- Nutana – 700 Block University Drive, 3:30pm-6pm
- Caswell Hill – Rusholme Road, 2pm-6pm
- The Little Market Box – 16th & Ave. H, 2pm-5pm
- Martensville – 200 Block of 4th Avenue North, 1pm-6pm
- Outlook, SK – Tufts Crescent (5pm-7pm)
****During Checkout, please note your requested Drop-Off location in Saskatoon****
Due to the COVID-19 upset, we have now decided to offer Home Delivery for our weekly CSA. This will be an added cost of $6.50/week ($104.00 one time fee for season). Drop-Off locations continue to be free and keep our costs down! Many thanks!
****Delivery available for Saskatoon, Martensville and Outlook area only****
*Want 25% off your CSA Registration?? Be a CSA Host for Drop-Off! All we need is a shaded spot that is easily accessible and a minimum of 15 people to sign up for that Drop-Off. No other requirements needed! Email for more information.
*We deliver to office buildings too! Just spread the word about our convenient program, collect names and we would be happy to deliver right to your office! Use our Contact Form for more info.